International College Klessheim
Info Days 7.5. & 6.7.2021
There is a direct way to your career in the international hospitality industry!
A unique degree course awaits you in Klessheim!
The leading European College of Hospitality Management in Klessheim has a worldwide reputation for developing experts for the international hospitality industry. After this two-year program you will have an incomparable variety of attractive options that you can choose from:
- You will get an internationally recognized diploma in Hospitality Management that provides direct access to the worldwide hospitality industry. You can choose your dream job all around the globe and will earn money from the first day on
- You will be prepared to take over a company or open your own start-up and fulfill your dream of becoming an entrepreneur
- The Klessheim diploma is accredited by many international universities so that you can get your Bachelor degree in a very short time whenever you decide to follow the academic path
- You will be part of a worldwide alumni network which offers excellent possibilities for networking.
- The College Klessheim is a private school but subsidized by the Austrian government so the tuition fee is rather low.
Your benefits are clear
- You can enter the program without having to wait for the results of an entrance exam. Enroll today. If you fulfill the formal requirements we can guarantee your enrollment immediately.
- There will be no STEOP phases that make life difficult without any useful advancement
- The program contains important management subjects and delivers theoretical knowledge that is needed but it also has a clear focus on practical competencies. This is what will help you find a job immediately after graduation. Companies are looking for people who can take over tasks, solve business problems of the real world, or are able to manage project groups from the beginning. This is exactly what Klessheim prepares you for.
- To study in Salzburg for the next 2 years helps yo to bypass the Corona uncertainties in a safe environment. After having graduated from the Klessheim College you can enjoy your personal takeoff wherever you want.
12 Weeks of internship will prepare you for the industry
Between the second and third semesters, students complete a mandatory internship of three months. The internships can be carried out in any industry-related company or institution. You will receive a payment.
The variety jobs that are offered to our students ranges from classic hotels, restaurants, accounting and revenue management firms to international organizations and consulting agencies. The Career Center and the international network of alumni provide great support so that you can choose from several options. If you do your internship in another EU country you will get subsidized within the Erasmus+ program. Our Career center will help you with the formalities.
Klessheim = Tourism School & Event Location
Kavalierhaus Klessheim is one of the best event locations in the Salzburg area. It is managed by Tourism Schools Salzburg and it is dedicated to give Klessheim students real life experiences in hospitality. This is an important preparation for the internship as well as for any job after graduation.
Make your choice:
Start your career in hospitality after 2 years or invest another 1-2 years to get an international BA degree in one of the Klessheim partner universities.
Get information on site
If you want to know more about this unique program come to one of our
Klessheim College Info Days 2021
7.5.2021 starting from 14:00 & 6.7.2021 starting from 11:00
Join our students and spend a day in class.
We will be glad to welcome you! If you want to come to Klessheim to get more information please let us know via eMail (email@example.com) or phone: +43 662 851263
D U R A T I O N
- 4 semesters, language of instruction: English
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- General higher education qualification (Matura, Abitur, A-level exam)
- For further queries please contact the college directly
W H A T T H E C O L L E G E O F F E R S
- Preparation for an international career in hospitality management
- Credits for an international Bachelor degree in one of the worldwide partner universities
- Clear focus on practical competencies
- Skills in hospitality marketing, hotel management, tourism, business administration, accounting and law
- Several foreign languages to choose from
- Small groups, clear structure, individual support, intercultural contacts
- Knowledge and business licence to run hotels, restaurants and travel agencies
- Attractive extra qualifications: junior sommelier, cheese connoisseur, junior barkeeper, barista, Amadeus Air Basic
- Participation in business related projects and competitions
- Career Center that provides various job opportunities and access to international partner universities
C A R E E R P A T H S A F T E R G R A D U A T I O N
- Immediate access to careers with international top companies (hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, tourism organisations, etc..)
- Academic credits at international partner universities
- Becoming an entrepreneur by taking over a hospitality business or opening a start-up
Short track bachelor programs at our partner universities!
As an example we would like to introduce short track bachelor program at the
NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences (The Netherlands):
Field of Studies: Hotel Management & International Business
Duration: 2 years – to get the Bachelor Degree
– one year at the campus
– 5 weeks management training at the „Stenden Hotel“
– 42 weeks international internship (paid!)
Tuition fee: 2060 Euro per year